Thursday, December 7, 2006

My New Favorite Website: HornyManatee.com



www.hornymanatee.com


There is a great story behind this but I want you to go to the site first, have a laugh, and then I will tell you about it.

Done? Checked it out? Okay.

I rarely watch TV. These days I never find time for it, the only show I watch with any form of consistency is Real Time with Bill Maher (even that is only on On Demand which I watch at my convenience). That being said, I was up last night on the computer and decided to have The Late Show with Conan O'Brien, a show I love but have not watched for ages, on in the background. I love the show but again, the act of watching TV is one that I avoid. He began to talk about how he had a sketch on about new rejected mascots, a staple of the show, and how the night before he made a joke about how you can see him at www.hornymanatee.com. What he didn't know is that if he says a website on the air, even as a joke, and it doesn't exist, NBC is required by some sort of law to purchase that domain name.

Conan decided since they had to buy it that they should not let it go to waste so they made the page itself. I was really in stitches about this, yes I just said that, and I thought it was so funny that I would share it with you. So enjoy the hot Manatee action.

No comments: