Thursday, November 16, 2006

I am the most manly man ever. Tough. Total MAN.


People who know me or meet me are always like, How are you so manly? First of all it's testosterone, judging by the amount of body hair I have, I got a lot of it. Secondly, it's my ability to kick serious ass. I never back down, I don''t let foolish things like reason or communication get in the way of looking way tough to people by beating them up because that solves problems. Physical Violence works and when you are a super tough man you look cool and hot to ladies that have very sordid past.

When you see me walking down the street, you will say to yourself "Don't fuck with that guy, he looks like a killer." When I look in the mirror that's what I say. I put on my Chuck Norris action jeans (shown above) and shave "Watch out" into my chest and repeat my mantra "Man equals You." That being said I have to admit something to you. I wasn't born this manly, I learned from the master of intelligent fighting techniques, Bas Rutten. You have to have a hero and an idol, and although I promise to limit showing things you can find on other web sites like silly... I mean tough bad ass videos like this one, I want to reveal myself to you as I know you are wondering, how did Phil get so f'ing tough. Here is your answer - Okay i'm sorry bang bang no I'm not.

BAS RUTTEN IS DANGEROUS

No comments: