Saturday, January 6, 2007

Delays, Apologies, and Musings

It's been awhile since I have put anything up and it is because the reason you may or may not have presumed; The Holidays. Yes. Now that the holidays are over I hope to return to The Itinerant with a new veracity that may not have been found before. Now the site has had (at date of print) roughly 561 visitors. 100 of those probably being me, viewing the blog after I make a post, checking on comments, or just being a loser. That being said some of you are reading this thing, well maybe, but you are reading it like phantoms. Maybe you just go to look at the pictures, maybe you actually read the content. To be honest I don't really know what you are doing. If you don't comment I don't really know how anything is being taken, is it even interesting or engaging you? I can only draw the conclusion that the post aren't all that interesting (I am working on that) or you just want to passively look. I thank all of you who show enough interest to visit, now I am inviting you to take the next step.

Some upcoming post will be a nice diversion from the typical fare. There will be two short stories written by yours truly that I will debut (yeah okay) here. I have a large "Bowling Vernacular" post that will be typical of the content but should be fairly fun. I did however break my baby (camera). I don't know how. It seems to function in every way but take photos. All of the photos on the site that I have taken have been taken by a small camera that my friend's mom gave to him in New York, he wasn't paying attention to when she gave it to him and it ended up in my suitcase back in LA. A year later while in the car with him and another friend he picked up the camera and said "What's this piece of crap." I laughed inside my head. The camera uses advantix film and is about as simple as it comes but it takes photos in 4 x 7 which gives it a sort of widescreen quality.

Okay. Boring information. I will be posting soon, probably tonight and I hope you have been enjoying The Itinerant.

No comments: