Sunday, November 12, 2006

People take things Seriously.







I know I am late on this one, as Halloween is long since over, but for those who haven't seen or heard of this, a gentleman in the San Fernando Valley, thought up this lovely decorative idea for the Halloween. I stopped by this while I was in the area for the LA Conservancy's Spectacular Vernacular which was a Mid-Century Modern home tour in the Valley (some homes on the tour: Adams House, Jonn Coolidge Residence, Edward Fickett, FAIA). As I was taking these photos, a man pulled up in his car with his wife and kid. He got out with his camera in hand and I, horrible at small talk, said something to the affect of "Don't see this everyday". He replied, "My friend in Tennesse says we are crazy over here, now I think he might be right."

No comments: